Thursday, March 15, 2007

Play Ball!

I had a dream and you were there. Comerica Park. Downtown Detroit. Was this a sign of where I need to be? Was it a reminder that you are always with me? Why did my dream concern a day at a baseball game, an activity we never did together? In any event the Tigers won and everyone was happy. I was happy, you were happy, my friends from long ago and very recent were happy; even my friends that claim they hate baseball. I am not certain this dream was about where I need to be - at least not in the physical sense. It was a reminder that you are always there for me, supporting me, loving me; no matter how badly I fuck up or how much you may never understand, you were and always will be there for me. And that was reassurance enough that I can make it through this difficult time in my life. Now lets hope the Tigers can do the same and this year actually win the World Series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home